The items grid lists all items that match the search filter.
The display options on the left of the project filter give a number of views. Shown below are the SLA and Sequenze Zones as well as Grouped Dependencies
The following capabilities are available:
- Drag-drop physical ordering of items (Sequence Zone)
- SLA Time tracking from incident recorded to breach with RAG status(SLA Zone)
- Multi-column data sorting
- Grouped dependencies or Flat list
- Inline one-click comment viewing
- Item left-click data editing
- Item right-click context menu
Important If you group dependencies, Gemini will show the parent item if any of its children match the filter, even if the parent itself does not.
You can choose the traditional grid view or the split view, your preference will be saved with your Workspace.